Winter is the ideal time to plan ahead in the garden. If you want to create a new garden from scratch, or just need some fresh ideas and inspiration, why not try a one-to-one “Plan your garden” course in your own home?
This 6 week course includes:
- Understanding the conditions in your garden
- How to do a garden survey and use it to plan your ideas
- Garden design ideas and how to use them in your garden
- How to choose plants which work together for different seasons of interest
- How to put your ideas into action!
“I approached “How does your garden grow” as I had recently retired and wanted advice redesigning and maintaining my garden. Margery helped me by introducing basic techniques as well as new ideas. The result has been an increase in knowledge , a massive improvement to my garden together with confidence to try new methods. I would recommend the gardening course to anyone wanting to increase their knowledge and improve their garden.” (Karen, Seaford)
“I loved our sessions. I found them really helpful” (Tina, Seaford)
£190 for 6 week one-to-one course (6 x 2 hour sessions)
£35 for individual 2 hour session